• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi, i am new here.

webcrest

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

First off welcome to the forum Webcrest. My first day of my training was very nervewrecking because i knew only one person and he wasn't training that day.

It was really busy that day, don't even remember what i did for the first 25 minutes. The remaining time i remember being in our secondary room with sensei and one other new student being shown the basics.

Firstly, hello.

No gw, my first day at karate... hard to remember as it was 31 years ago as a gooey 9 year old! I feel I was nervous but excited. Little did I know back then Just how important karate would become in my life!

Firstly, hello.

No gw, my first day at karate... hard to remember as it was 31 years ago as a gooey 9 year old! I feel I was nervous but excited. Little did I know back then Just how important karate would become in my life!

About the same here.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

Welcome to the forum!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Can't remember much as I started when I was 5, a few years has gone by since then!

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

Welcome to KF, webcrest; glad that you're here!!

:bowofrespect:

My first day...wow...that was almost 52 years ago...all I remember is that I was scared to death, and that I had fun, and that my Sensei was bigger than life itself, yet, he was so kind and gentle, but man oh man could he bark orders out with the best of them.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!