• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cobra Kai Season 2

Season 3 is getting closer!! I have just re-watched season 1 and 2 to recap, really looking forward to what they do in season 3...

What are you expecting to see? And theories?

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Kreese has to be dealt with, for one. Perhaps Daniel and Johnny finally put their pasts aside and work together?

I’m thinking the same, they have come close through both seasons, they both seem to want to do the right thing but keep catching the wrong end of the stick... but I think they might finally work together in season 3. Also saw a trailer and it looks like Robby is in prison, be interesting to see happens there...

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

Well, Kreese has to be dealt with, for one. Perhaps Daniel and Johnny finally put their pasts aside and work together?

I've you've seen the Season 3 trailer, it strongly hints at this in a couple of places. I have to say that I've really enjoyed watching Johnny change as a character. He has certainly grown and matured quite a bit in his 2 seasons on Cobra Kai, and I hope he grows even more in Season 3.

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

I've you've seen the Season 3 trailer, it strongly hints at this in a couple of places. I have to say that I've really enjoyed watching Johnny change as a character. He has certainly grown and matured quite a bit in his 2 seasons on Cobra Kai, and I hope he grows even more in Season 3.

Prison? Maybe juvenile detention; I believe the character is 16 or something like that? Maybe 17?

I've really enjoyed Johnny's character, learning what things are like from his perspective, his challenges in the home he grew up in, etc.