• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How many Kicks can you do in 1 minute ?

Check this video and let us know how many kicks can you do with one leg in 1 minute ?!

note: not to waste your time start from min 3:10

for me I guess max 7-8 with losing balance in between :D .... Beginner !

"The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle."

Sosai Mas Oyama founder of Kyokushin Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've no idea how many kicks I can do in a minute; Shindokan is only 15% feet, and they're waist down.

As far as the video, thanks for sharing that with us Safroot!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Probably a lot, if I do them really crappy. If I'm doing the kinds of kicks that I want to use to hurt someone in self-defense, probably not quite as many.

I won't attempt whatever that was, but if I think about it when I have a heavy bag and a stopwatch handy, I let you know how many possible liversplitters I can throw in a minute.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

Allow me a moment, please!

We're being asked how "many" kicks we are capable to do in a one minute time frame. As a MAist, I've absolute clarity as to what a kick is, per the parameters surrounding "a kick" within my core style.

I've been taught by my Soke and Dai-Soke that a kick is...

Up

Out

Back

Down

However, I'm aware that some MA kicks do not return to the "Back"/Chamber per the model above. Generating effectiveness within ones hips is difficult, but doable if properly executed without chambering.

Per the video...I must say that this individual completed zero number of kicks, however, this individual did, according to that show, 126 foot flicks!! Imho, a foot flick isn't a kick.

Then again, I might be guilty of being overly semantics. If so, I do apologize sincerely.

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Allow me a moment, please!

We're being asked how "many" kicks we are capable to do in a one minute time frame. As a MAist, I've absolute clarity as to what a kick is, per the parameters surrounding "a kick" within my core style.

I've been taught by my Soke and Dai-Soke that a kick is...

Up

Out

Back

Down

However, I'm aware that some MA kicks do not return to the "Back"/Chamber per the model above. Generating effectiveness within ones hips is difficult, but doable if properly executed without chambering.

Per the video...I must say that this individual completed zero number of kicks, however, this individual did, according to that show, 126 foot flicks!! Imho, a foot flick isn't a kick.

Then again, I might be guilty of being overly semantics. If so, I do apologize sincerely.

I find no fault with your statement, hence not guilt should be felt. But maybe we're two peas in a pod.

I have to give him some credit. He's flexible, he's got very good balance, he can tap that target with his foot pretty quickly. And he put himself out there. I'd fall flat on my face.

I'm sure his actual roundhouse (not his tapping flurry) is pretty fast as well.

The best part of the video, by far, was the female co-hosts. Sorry.