• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Steam Gamers?

Bulltahr

Try here:

http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Pretty much all the new stuff ends up here, plus sales, pre-releases, Betas, etc

Thanks, Bulltahr, for the info; I'll check it out, for sure!!

:)

It's great if you like to play games on your PC Bob. Wait for the sales to buy games as most get discounted by 75% if not more. Games are also tied to your account so you can play them on any pc or laptop as long as you log in.

Thanks, Danielle!!

I prefer to not play on my PC/laptop because I'm afraid that something bad will happen to those devices; I've not, as you know, had the greatest luck with either of them.

I own a Xbox 360, I know, it's an antique, nowadays!!

:)

I own a XBox 360 too.

I like games such as Splinter Cell, GTA etc.

I have never owned a PC game; are they easy to play?

“Spirit first, technique second.” – Gichin Funakoshi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own a XBox 360 too.

Most of the Steam games work with an xbox controller (or other controller though most come premapped to the xbox buttons). I play GTA on pc with xbox controller.

Depends what you like playing though. I play a lot of strategy type stuff which tends to be point and click with the mouse and keyboard.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Why is/are they called Steam?? I've not ever heard that terminology before.

:spitlaugh:

I honestly don't know off the top of my head. If I had to guess it may due to the original name of the full company was named valve. Sort of the water theme.

It's just a name. Valve is the parent company (like Microsoft), and Steam is the product (like Xbox). Like liger said, probably just a theme on the names.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

It's just a name. Valve is the parent company (like Microsoft), and Steam is the product (like Xbox). Like liger said, probably just a theme on the names.

AHA...thanks liger and Danielle!! I thought I needed a machine that worked off steam...that might be kind of cool!

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

AHA...thanks liger and Danielle!! I thought I needed a machine that worked off steam...that might be kind of cool!

:P

That would be fun.

I own a XBox 360 too.

Most of the Steam games work with an xbox controller (or other controller though most come premapped to the xbox buttons). I play GTA on pc with xbox controller.

Depends what you like playing though. I play a lot of strategy type stuff which tends to be point and click with the mouse and keyboard.

Ah I see, sounds good. :D

“Spirit first, technique second.” – Gichin Funakoshi

• 2 weeks later...

call of duty2 all the way lol played 1000s of hours one the first and doing the same with this lol gotta hone those skills hahaha

Inca Warriors - Warriors of the Inca people were brainwashed for many years to forget fear completely until they became fearless to everything and then they were officially a warrior.

call of duty2 all the way lol played 1000s of hours one the first and doing the same with this lol gotta hone those skills hahaha

You might enjoy Planetside 2 then, similar, but way bigger. MMOFPS. And it's free to play. The PC version is best. :wink:

"We don't have any money, so we will have to think" - Ernest Rutherford