• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My Poor Lower Back!!

sensei8

Have you considered accupuncture? I know some folk dismiss it straight off, but my Uncle suffers from sciatica (he'd normally be the type to dismiss such things, but was at the end of his tether) and tried his first session last week. He said while the pain wasn't completely gone, it did help considerably and is going for his second session this week. Maybe if the physio route doesn't help you may cosider this.

Hope you are pain free soon.

M.

Thank you for your suggestion, and it's something that I'd consider.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Chiropractor this morning; things went fine.

While I'm still not 100% yet, I'll be attempting to teach two classes: Intermediate children's class and a black belt class. I'll gauge myself during both classes to determine if I'm ready.

I'll conduct the opening warm-ups, as I always do, and then go from there. That should give me an indication if my backs up to teaching. I don't and can't teach from a chair!!

I'll have plenty of BB's to take over if my back acts up.

Well, it wasn't without its moments, but I survived both classes. I'll not rush into a full teaching/training schedule as of yet because I'm not getting younger.

:P

Just when my back is slowly improving, I come down with the cold. Lots of rest, fluids, meds, and chicken soup. I'll not be at the dojo because I don't want to infect anyone.

Good grief!!

:sleep: :(

Just when my back is slowly improving, I come down with the cold. Lots of rest, fluids, meds, and chicken soup. I'll not be at the dojo because I don't want to infect anyone.

Good grief!!

That's no good! Get well soon!

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

Good grief!!

Hopefully you get better soon :)

"The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle."

Sosai Mas Oyama founder of Kyokushin Karate.

Good grief!!

Thank you Zaine!!

:D

Good grief!!

Hopefully you get better soon :)

Thank you Safroot!!

Worse thing about a cold is that my nose is raw from all of the blowing in a aloe soaked napkin; stupid runny nose!!

:D

Boy, Bob, when it rains, it poors, doesn't it! I hope you get to feeling better soon. That sounds like no fun at all. Back pain can be one of the worst things to try to get over. Make sure you are squatting to pick things up, and not bending over. That will likely send you back to square one.

Good grief!!

Thank you, Zaine!!

Boy, Bob, when it rains, it poors, doesn't it! I hope you get to feeling better soon. That sounds like no fun at all. Back pain can be one of the worst things to try to get over. Make sure you are squatting to pick things up, and not bending over. That will likely send you back to square one.

See, that's my crutch, I don't pick things properly all of the time, as you've suggested.

Any home remedy to attack this darn running nose?!?

Thanks, Brian!!