• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Diet

hiddendragon98

Im a 15 year old male and will somebody tell me a diet plan for everyday of the week that will burn off body fat, gain muscle, and any other helpful stuff I need to be ripped or in the best shape I can be in with at least 1 day for a brake to eat junk again instructions on how to do this or something similar would really help and i would deeply appreciate it and if that's not so hard a workout routine would also be helpful haha :spitlaugh:

"walk on"-Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Go to Hulu-- watch the movie Fat Head. Go online research and learn then research some more. Experiment with some different ways of eating. Don't go for an easy fix. Take the time to learn about how your body works and how putting different foods into it affects it then develop your own plan. You'll get much further that way.

Eat clean, work out. That's just about it. Of course, everyone will have a different view of what "clean" means. And the b est way to work out, so maybe that's not the best advice :lol:

But really it is that simple. Eat clean, not too much and work out consistent with your goals. Even just doing that will show amazing improvement and keep you pretty healthy.

For specifics, I really like a lot of the Dolce method. I've used his plan to cut weight a couple of times now for tournaments and it's by far the best program I've ever used. He also has a day to day method that I haven't looked into a lot but it might be worth your time.

I agree with the eat clean sentiment tall geese eluded to above.

One rule of thumb= if you don't make it yourself, don't eat it.

Certainly do not eat anything from a package.

If you are trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, it is possible (contrary to what some bodybuilders may tell you), but it will take longer than cutting/gain cycles. I honestly believe it is healthier overall.

Basically to lose weight and gain muscle, you need to create a caloric deficit, while maintaining a high level of protein in your diet to enable muscle growth.

I have done this in the past through eating homemade soups, salads (go easy on the dressing!), and meat cooked without oils!

Also - eat regularly, the worst mistake people make is to not eat thinking it will help. In my experience it doesn't. It simply puts the body in a position where it wants to store energy as it does not know when it will be nourished again. This equally fat deposits.

In short:

Homemade.

Excersize more than you eat.

Soups and Salads.

High protein and good fats (meats, fish and nuts).

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

no sugar. low carbs. no red meat.

run.

/end

Can I ask why no red meat ??!!!

"The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle."

Sosai Mas Oyama founder of Kyokushin Karate.