How frequently do you stretch?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How frequently do you stretch?

• You have to stretch?
    • Once a week
    • Several times a week
    • Every day!
    • Several times a day!!
    • I'm permanently stuck in a stretched position..

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I stretch every MA lesson which means 4 times a week. And (almost like Budderfly) I go in horse stance anwering the phone at home.

I really try to stretch every day. Unfortunately, I dont always have the time so I stretch as often as I can which is about 5 days a week for 5-15min. It really makes a big difference for the 35 and older crowd. :D

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

"Several times a day!!", but only because my doctor and physical therapist have both told me I have to. Normally I stretch at least once a day, before and sometimes after workouts.

Freedom isn't free!

Depends on what type of stretching you are doing that sets the frequently.

I stretch 4 times a week , Thats because i do 90 minutes of Ismoteric Stretches and its hard work, But i can also do all 3 way splits. It includes my horsemans stand with 50kg weights and lunges. I use a set pattern for 3 months then i change my stretching routine to different stretches but ismoteric stretches...

Learn and u shall Teach

Teach and you shall learn,

https://www.southpacifictkd.com.au

"Several times a day"

I'm basically stretching every time I don't have anything else to do....like when watching TV or making homework etc. Great way to get some training while doing other more exciting stuff. :) . It really pays off to strech when watching TV etc. I mean: That's several hours :)

Never think that Karate is practiced only in The Dojo. The entire world is a Dojo, and true Karate training takes place twenty-four hours a day.

/Gichin Funakoshi Sensei

I actually enjoy stretching! It can get annoying when people think you're showing off by doing the splits though. I only do it after training because thats when my muscles are most tired and so its easier to do. Otherwise, I stretch whenever I'm bored...I can't ever just sit still, I have to fidget at the same time - it drives my family crazy! :lol:

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson