• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

In Remembrance...

Ms. Chantal Anderson, an instructor at New Horizons TKD in Lawrence, KS was killed in a car accident Monday, August 18th, 2003. I considered her a friend and will miss the way her face lit up when she would talk about clocking some guy in tournament who wouldn't keep his hands up. She was 25 years old and my prayers and condolences go out to her family and friends who knew her far better than I. Chantal, you will be missed.

http://www.nhtkd.com/assets/images/CAnderson2_copy.jpg

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
What a tragedy.....she looks so happy in that picture. I hate it when young people die especially those who are good people. I dont even know her but I feel like crying.

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

She had so much of her life left. It so sad to loose someone so young and talented. She sounds like someone who had already accomplished alot in her life. My prayers will be with her family at these very difficult times.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

im sorry about your friend.ive had somthing similar happen and theres a phrase that would always help me grive, " the key to immortality is living a life worth remembering".my condolences,friend.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

• 3 weeks later...
it wierd to know that people can die so young isn't it? when you hear about these happenings in the news they don't affect you as much as when you know the person who died. My condolences to you kchenault and to those that knew her personally...

There are two types of people in the world. Those that find excuses and those that find a way.

-Unknown