• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your pets?

Kumite988

Hey Sai, I have a cat named Shadow too. Also have another cat named Silver and a Dalmatian named Chance. Chance is my baby, we've had her since she 4 wks old, she's almost 11 now.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I have a 12 yr. old Siamese mix cat named Sealy(for the seal point breed) and we just got a 13 wk old purebred Sheltie, named Chloe.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

I have two pugs. Max is a fawn, (like Frank from MIB), the other is black with a white spot on his chest. His name is Milo.

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

I have an old black cat named Jet. She is 14 and slowing down alot. I also have 3 dogs, a Golden Retriever named Sake', a Chinook named Zephyr, and a Chihuahua named Rizzo.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

I have a rose hair tarantula, my mom and sister have 3 cats, we have a boxer puppy, and my dad has two aquariums.

For a moment there I thought you were classing your mom and sister as pets.:lol:

We've got a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Greyhound.Dad was a Ridgeback and mum was a Greyhound.His name's Fred and I'm very glad I got him .He's the best dog I've owned.He's so gentle with my son and when I'm not around he goes into protection mode and looks after the household and family(my other half Jane and son Lee)

Great thread by the way, I love dogs so it's nice to find out who's got what.

Never give in