• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your worst injury

broken my left big toe 5 times.

right big toe 2 times.

left little toe once.

right little toe 2 times.

and my most recent and most painful toe breakage was the middle one on my right foot broke the bone right at the base and can barely walk without lots o pain.Gotta learn front kicks properly.

I'd quote bruce lee but to me he's just another person who got lucky

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well, my reoccurring cracked/separated ribs

Underdeveloped VMOs leading to some serious rehab time

Hyperextended elbow

Subluxation in my back (still trying to get all my vertebrae in line)

I'm taking a month off from MA, lifting weights, et al. The only things I'll be doing, aside from college and work, are stretches and physical therapy on my knees.

"Hiya!"

"Excuse you."

• 2 weeks later...
I had my first break in my big toe a few months ago, it usually heels then I stub it or something and hear a crunch. I think ive rebroken it 5 or 6 times. Usually once every 2 weeks i hear a nice big crunch then it swells up.

Oh yea ..... ouch. The toes. I broke them many times. Big toes from either martial arts or kicking something (outside of class) that I wasn't suposed to LOL Like walking in a dark house and kicking/stubbing my toes on something.

Laurie F

Still recooping from traumatic arthritis in my wrist that caused the bones to fall apart, requiring fusion. This after many years of joint manipulations and pounding various hard objects (or getting hit by them :o ). That's probably the worst-at least the one that kept me out of training the longest. I did have a head injury from a 360 jump wheel thrown by a very large man who wasn't paying attention in class.

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Torn hamstring out 6 months. Well I was at class and did a lot of hand techinqes but NO kicking, sparring, not much kata, lol. I did a lot of reading and watching O.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."