• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ouchiiess!

fireka

i think its a little better this morning, it dosent hurt to sit down now. but ive got to fix it quick i go to work at five and my job requires a lot of bending and moving and even kicking stuff! (big metal doors, when your hands are full i just pull out a spining back kick and it usally takes care of them.)

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

take some motrin or another type of anti-inflamatory medication.

it is nice to see people that speak multiple languages....aaaaaaaa

Ima ju-ichi ji gozen desu. konbanwa

son las once en el noche. Buenas noches mis amigos de las artes marciales. Practice mucho duro. Hasta mañana.

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

??????? i speak english and bad english thats it...

Don't know if you can get it in the US but try a tube of Deep Heat, it makes you're skin kind of hot for a bit but after that it stpos pretty much anything being painful-alternatively cut off your thumb and you'll find you're no longer thinking about the other ache's and pains anymore :).

If I'm that sore, I like to slowly keep working the muscles. I don't stay in a low stance, I sort of do slow squats. Walk up and down stairs, slow step-ups, whatever it takes to warm up the muscle and stretch it out slooowwwwwly. :wink:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

god its been like three days now! there getting better but i never would have thought it would be this slow. were can i find tigers balm? would century sell it? what about asian world of martial arts?

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty