• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shorin Ryuu

well, to understand where i got my avatar, you have to know where i got my sn. in my old school in a tournament i used a reverse blade sword that my sensei had in a tournament and some people called me the battousai. i had no idea where it came from. a few years later i was in mexico watching cartoon network because i had nothing better to do because i'm a dork and saw rurouni kenshin, the real battousai. i more or less liked the show and found out one of my friends had the whole series on dvd including the OVAs. i saw the OVAs and liked them very much. the picture on my avatar is from that; i thought that scene was the most powerful scene in the entire series.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar is the official crest of my style. It is the Master Miyagi's fist.

Adam

Traditional Japanese Goju Ryu Karate

Mike Lasci's Northern Martial Arts Centre

My lifestyle determines my deathstyle

Canadian Pride!!

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

I think mine is of Quistis from Final Fantasy 8 and since I like video games and Quistis is one of my fav char. from 8, I chose it. I'll end up changing it eventually though. I have one of Chun Li from Street Fighter that I like. =)

Female- 16 years old - Brown Belt 3rd grade.