• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

CHEST MUSCLES

Hi all my question here is about building your chesy size, im pretty much down on the abs and the back ect... however im having problems with my chest( in the matter of increasing their size) is it because of nutrition or weight training? Can anyone help thnx :D

A routine that i can follow would help a bunch too if anyone can help me with :wink:

KEEP TRAINING AND ALWAYS WORK HARD AT IT!

"Sweat more in the dojo,bleed less in the street"Kajukenbo fighters axiom.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No problem. I know quite abit about weight training so if you have any other questions feel free to send me a personal message.

Omega-X, I prefer to do 3 sets of 8-12 reps. When you can do that without much trouble then add more weights.

you don't need any equipment to get ripped chest muscles. I have a powerful chest and i acquired it by doing:

5 sets of maximum normal pushups (30 sec rest between sets)

5 sets of maximum diamond pushups (30 sec. betwee)

But keep in mind to make these excercises effective you must practice perfect form, and try to isolate and only work the chest muscles. You should intake at least 30 g of protein after each workout also. (can of sardines)

"The mind is one with heaven and earth."

you don't need any equipment to get ripped chest muscles. I have a powerful chest and i acquired it by doing:

5 sets of maximum normal pushups (30 sec rest between sets)

5 sets of maximum diamond pushups (30 sec. betwee)

But keep in mind to make these excercises effective you must practice perfect form, and try to isolate and only work the chest muscles. You should intake at least 30 g of protein after each workout also. (can of sardines)

"The mind is one with heaven and earth."

inclines and declines are unnecessary - flat bench is all you need. Have you seen a diagram of the pecs? the "upper", "lower" and "inner" pec are so close together that you can't work one without working them all...