• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't feel like conditionng anymore.

BKJ1216

Yeah I've noticed that I really don't want to condition anymore. Is this my body telling me something or just plain old apathy?

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do more crunches.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

yeah thats pain lol

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Try changing the way you look at what you are doing. Don't look at your efforts as something additional. Adjust the way you think so that is is just a part of your life.

Believe it or not many are addicted to training. And feel a hole in their lives when they don't train.

It's not mental though it's physical. I get queezey and feel like I have to puke. Then I can't do anything because I'm feeling sick.

Drinking lots of water? Could be dehydration

Actually I don't drink any water at all. I drink juices and soda that's all the hydration I get. I can't stand the taste of water.

Cut down drastically on soda and start drinking more water. Aim for 2 litres a day.

It annoys me when people say they don't drink water because of the "taste". Water was put there long before any soda and juice came out, meant for us to drink and live by. It doesn't taste of anything - so how can there be a taste to dislike? If you are after a taste from your water, your system is probably still riddled with cravings for sugary foods and drinks - wean yourself off of these and start drinking the natural goodness of this world.

Peace.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com