• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know...

I'm having a better week than last week. despite being full of a cold for the whole weekend :(

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

That sucks Ashley, colds are the worst!

The Summer is always hard for me. Heat messes with my mental illnesses and I live in Texas so it's been 100+ for some weeks now which stops me from biking or exercising outside, which I love. Otherwise, I'm coming off of a vacation and I feel pretty relaxed! I've managed to stay cool.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

Thanks for asking this question, KarateKen. :)

We're doing well. Last night was one of the weirdest nights of sleep for the one year old yet, as he went down at 7, but was up at 10:30 and stayed up until like 3:30, with my wife and I trading off, but her having to work in the morning.

We're doing well. Last night was one of the weirdest nights of sleep for the one year old yet, as he went down at 7, but was up at 10:30 and stayed up until like 3:30, with my wife and I trading off, but her having to work in the morning.

That's kids for you. Once you think you've got them figured out, they up and change on you. Generally when ours would do something like this, it meant he had a growth spurt coming o n.

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

Day by day...I'm doing ok!! More positive than negative, that's for sure. Thanks for asking!! I pray that everyone here and their families are doing well.

:wave:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

This right here is the reason why the first thing i say to any new prospective parents is "hope you are blessed with a good sleeper" usually gets met with a slightly odd look as they wonder what possible relevance that could have...

This right here is the reason why the first thing i say to any new prospective parents is "hope you are blessed with a good sleeper" usually gets met with a slightly odd look as they wonder what possible relevance that could have...

Nowadays I just wish I could be blessed to be a good sleeper myself!

Nowadays I just wish I could be blessed to be a good sleeper myself!

:)

We were not. He was not a good sleeper until he turned 1 (3.5 months ago). He's been pretty solid since then, even sleeping through the night most of the time. When I posted that last message, it set off a rough few days, and then the last 2 days haven't been bad. So, we'll see. :)