• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

best technique to unclog your arteries naturally?

username18526

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ask a doctor. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but it is the best, and only, advice that is legitimate and sound. The internet is full of people trying to sell you the next best artery cleanser or power diet. If you can, go to your doctor and ask this question. In the meantime, follow general best practices. Go for walks. Make sure that you are eating nutritious meals. Take care of yourself. Go see a doctor.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

Ask a doctor. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but it is the best, and only, advice that is legitimate and sound. The internet is full of people trying to sell you the next best artery cleanser or power diet. If you can, go to your doctor and ask this question. In the meantime, follow general best practices. Go for walks. Make sure that you are eating nutritious meals. Take care of yourself. Go see a doctor.

Solid post!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Completely agree here! I would also go further and ask how you would know your arteries were clogged anyway without having consulted a doctor? If it is purely from a preventative point of view then there is plenty of best practice advice out there as Zaine mentioned, but if it is a genuine issue then asking the same doctor who diagnosed it would likely be best

Speak to your Healthcare team. Doctors majority of the time may recommend plenty of exercise and healthy diet.

Also best advice look after your mental health. because that can have a large impact on everything else.

• 1 month later...