• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

PS5

Patrick

My wife tracked down a PS5 for my birthday. If you have one, what are your favorite games? I skew toward multiplayer and things I can play with my brother and/or friends, but don't let that stop you from recommending other stuff so that this thread is worthwhile for more than just me. :) Thanks.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I managed to get one a while ago and it is a night and day improvement.

Games wise i never used to be really into 3rd person action adventure games but there are a few really good ones : Horizon Forbidden West was fantastic as was Miles Morales. If you haven't played Ghost of Tsushima i would heartily recommend that too!

Currently i am playing Elden Ring which is good though frustrating. Does have an unusual multiplayer mechanic though which you might enjoy.

Now that's a very nice birthday present, Patrick.

If I had a PS5. I'd want any and every first-person shooter game, like any of the Call of Duty series, and of all...Metal Gear Solid. Bad thing is that I'm brainwashed into thinking XBox or nothing...what do I know?!?

Here's a link to the top 10 PS5 games...hehehe...Metal Solid Gear made the list...I just love that...

https://insiderpaper.com/top-10-best-ps5-games-list/#:~:text=Here%E2%80%99s%20The%20List%20Of%20The%20Top%2010%20Best,Duty%3A%20Black%20Ops%20Cold%20War%20...%20More%20items

Enjoy!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

If I had a PS5. I'd want any and every first-person shooter game, like any of the Call of Duty series, and of all...Metal Gear Solid. Bad thing is that I'm brainwashed into thinking XBox or nothing...what do I know?!?

Here's a link to the top 10 PS5 games...hehehe...Metal Solid Gear made the list...I just love that...

https://insiderpaper.com/top-10-best-ps5-games-list/#:~:text=Here%E2%80%99s%20The%20List%20Of%20The%20Top%2010%20Best,Duty%3A%20Black%20Ops%20Cold%20War%20...%20More%20items

Enjoy!!

Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain was a great game! I played that loads on my PS4. Would be great if they released a native PS5 version : Kojima is a genius at taking advantage of a systems capabilities.

Have you been an Xbox gamer for long? This is the first generation where i almost switched. Game Pass is very tempting. Am considering getting my boy a Series S as a way of 'dipping a toe' into the Xbox world

Enjoy!!

Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain was a great game! I played that loads on my PS4. Would be great if they released a native PS5 version : Kojima is a genius at taking advantage of a systems capabilities.

Have you been an Xbox gamer for long? This is the first generation where i almost switched. Game Pass is very tempting. Am considering getting my boy a Series S as a way of 'dipping a toe' into the Xbox world

Quite a long time. Ever since I got my first XBox for Christmas; wanting the newer PS was far too expensive for my taste, so, I'm a XBoxer.

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I'm a big fan of Elden Ring and GT7.

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

Thank you for the recommendations! I was eyeing Elden Ring during the Black Friday sales. Does anyone play it multiplayer or co-op? Just curious how that stands up because it sounded like people could only sort of drop-in and drop-out of your world.

Thank you for the recommendations! I was eyeing Elden Ring during the Black Friday sales. Does anyone play it multiplayer or co-op? Just curious how that stands up because it sounded like people could only sort of drop-in and drop-out of your world.

I've heard of people playing it co-op (and seen videos too) but not sure if it is a hassle or not. Probably worth a google tbh

For myself it seems a bit more of a single player game due to the story etc, though it is really good. Co-op can help you get past a really tough boss i think, but depends if you are wanting a mega challenge or not

Elden ring can be played co-op, but it's only within the specific zones. Otherwise, you can be invaded, but that's only if you're already playing co-op. Co-op also isn't default. You have to touch summon signs to bring people into your world.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/