• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

15 Years on Staff for DWx!

Hey all,

It was 15 years ago today that Danielle (DWx) joined our team here at KarateForums.com.

I marvel at this milestone. It doesn’t feel that long ago! It’s rare to see someone with such consistent dedication to an online community.

As a member, Danielle has built an incredible legacy around smart questions, thoughtfully-shared knowledge, and empathetic, space-creating prompts and welcoming posts that brought new members into the fold.

As a staff member, Danielle has been remarkably consistent in her protection of this community through consistent, detail-oriented application of our community guidelines and by helping direct the course that the community has taken during this time.

If you’re been around KarateForums.com for 15 or more years, you’ve had the privilege of watching Danielle grow as a martial artist, into a competitor, a coach, a teacher, and a school owner. It has been so special to be able to witness that journey unfold from our vantage point here in the community.

I feel so grateful to have Danielle in our community and on the team. Thank you, Danielle, for everything that you have done over the years. From your amazing contributions as a member to your efforts on staff to help make KarateForums.com a better place. Thank you for your kindness and support. It means a lot.

In honor of Danielle’s milestone, we’re sending her something pretty cool! Unfortunately, it has been severely delayed, but once she has it, I’ll update this thread!

For now, I hope you’ll join me in congratulating Danielle and talking about how her contributions have impacted you.

Thanks,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats Danielle! and thanks for everything you have done for the community :)

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

Congratulations and many thanks, Danielle!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Congrats, Daneille; very well deserved!!

Your contributions throughout those 15 years have been stellar as well as undeniable in every aspect for the KF community across the board. You've always been someone that we can depend on in every shape, way, and/or form. I hold you in very high regards because you've never let a member down, and you've always said what you meant and meant what you said with such honesty as that consummate professional.

Your milestone will not be taken for granted, nor will it ever be forgotten. You've always had the community best interest in everything you do here at KF, and this mindset has been the same for KF and its members.

Thank you, Danielle; here's to another 15 years at KF!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Congratulations, Danielle! Before you know it it'll be another 15 years, time here seems to fly by.

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

Highest congratulations, Danielle! :karate: You've been such a stalwart member of KF! A bulwark! Your contributions to the community cannot be marginalized! Your posts are always well thought-out and meaningful, and always helpful to other community members, and your contributions as a staff member are innumerable, as well.

Here's to another 15 years!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Ashley, Noah, Bob, John, aurik, and Brian for joining me in this thread!