• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kobra Kai, Season 5: Fire VS Gasoline (SPOILERS)

Hold onto your reboot. The rage of the page being the reboot of the Karate Kid franchise having not just 1 season or 2 seasons or 3 season or 4 season, but now Kobra Kai Season 5. Yes!! Season 5!!

September 9, 2022!!

Check out the unfolding story on UPROXX, as well as the anticipated Season 5 Trailer...

https://uproxx.com/tv/cobra-kai-season-5-release-date-trailer/

Another Trailer...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cobra+kai+season+5&view=detail&mid=092B77D910E3849E8B11092B77D910E3849E8B11&FORM=VIRE

:karate:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXTREMEMLY EXCITED!!!!!!

Saw the trailer earlier today, instantly shared it with my students who are all equally excited! Super happy we don't have to wait as long as I thought we would!

Did I mention I'm excited??

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

Please don't laugh at me for the question here but i have to ask, is the show actually any good? I've not seen it yet and have been trying to convince my other half to watch it!

With two small kids, professional jobs, training and all the other things that go with life we don't have a huge amount of time to watch things so some delicate negotiation is required and have to find good shows that can both watch.

If it is good i can play the "we need to at least watch the first episode card", and as long as a show is good i retain it and can reuse. If it isn't i lose it and might be stuck with an episode of some nonsense like Bridgerton to get it back lol!

Obviously, it's subjective, but I will say that as someone who hasn't seen the original movies, and didn't watch the show until it moved over to Netflix... I didn't really expect to get into it, but I did. Just a fun to watch show that keeps amping it up.

I enjoyed the original movies when they came out, and the show is a lot of fun to watch. I’m looking forward to seeing how Chozen fits in with season 5.

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

Please don't laugh at me for the question here but i have to ask, is the show actually any good? I've not seen it yet and have been trying to convince my other half to watch it!

With two small kids, professional jobs, training and all the other things that go with life we don't have a huge amount of time to watch things so some delicate negotiation is required and have to find good shows that can both watch.

If it is good i can play the "we need to at least watch the first episode card", and as long as a show is good i retain it and can reuse. If it isn't i lose it and might be stuck with an episode of some nonsense like Bridgerton to get it back lol!

I do enjoy the show, and enjoyed the original movies as kid. But, I have to admit, that I find the show's plot elements a bit laborious at times. There are some things in the rivalries that feel forced to me, but overall, I have enjoyed, and I enjoy how they keep going back to the old movies to dig up new stuff.

It is worth a watch.

Cheers for the opinions everyone, sounds like it is worth a watch but one to be added to the watch myself whenever i get a chance list (alongside the Boys!).

Hopefully they have an episode on where Ralph Macchio found the elixir of youth - he was in his 20s when he made the original film and seems allergic to aging much!