• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Member of the Month for April 2022: DarthPenguin

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

We recognize one member every month as the KarateForums.com Member of the Month for their positive contributions to this community.

Our honoree for April is... DarthPenguin!

Congrats DarthPenguin! Thank you for all of the contributions that you have made here since joining in December.

Thanks,

Patrick

Edited by Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congratulations DP!

My Journey (So Far)

Shuri-Ryu 1996-1997 - Gokyu

Judo 1996-1997 - Yonkyu

Uechi-Ryu 2018-Present - Nidan

ABS Bladesmith 2021-Present - Apprentice

I have to apologize for the typos in this post! First, the incorrect member name in the subject, then saying that DarthPenguin had been honored two other times. Sorry about that!

It might have happened anyway, but we were headed to the hospital the next day for the birth of our first child, so that may have played a role, too! And once more, sorry for the delay in updating the errors.

Congrats again, DarthPenguin!

I have to apologize for the typos in this post! First, the incorrect member name in the subject, then saying that DarthPenguin had been honored two other times. Sorry about that!

It might have happened anyway, but we were headed to the hospital the next day for the birth of our first child, so that may have played a role, too! And once more, sorry for the delay in updating the errors.

Congrats again, DarthPenguin!

Congrats on the new arrival! Hopefully you have been blessed with a good sleeper!

Thank you for your understanding, DarthPenguin. :) He's not too bad on sleep. Not the best, but not the worst, either!