Cobra Kai, Season 3 (Spoilers)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did make some kind of statement early on about him being an adult, getting into a fight with kids at the school, probably restraining orders of some kind, yada yada....

You really think Daniel and Julie become a thing? I'm guessing there is going to be a considerable age difference there, and I don't think splitting Daniel and Amanda is where the series wants to go.

I don't think they will became a thing as such, and I don't think they will split up Daniel and Amanda, but could see a slight bit of jealousy coming from her.

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

Bushido_man96 no, Ali came back as a cameo and had her impact. But Daniel’s still yet to see the reveal that Miyagi had a 2nd America Student. Julie (Hilary Swank, the Next Karate Kid). Daniel will eventually learn this, meet Julie, and have an instant connection.

To search for the old is to understand the new.

The old, the new, this is a matter of time.

In all things man must have a clear mind.

The Way: Who will pass it on straight and well?

- Master Funakoshi

I truly believe that Daniel and Julie will only have that connection through Miyagi, and no romantic connections whatsoever; Daniel and Amanda are a very strong, union, and love for one another. Even in watching Daniel and Ali reunion, there was that unspoken love for one another, but that was then, and now, they've both separate lives and new responsibilities in a new spouse and children. They're live long close friends, and memories cherished, and not for a season, but for a reason.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, we finally finished the season last night, and I was finally able to read this thread now!

First, as I was watching this season... I just could not believe the amount of violence that kids were getting away with. Like what is this... the All-Kid War of 2021?! You can't just go around breaking arms and throwing kids through windows?! Someone record some video and bring this to an end! :lol:

But with that said, the season finale was awesome and well-earned. I finally got the thing I had been wanting for two seasons, the thing that they probably could have got together on long ago and saved a lot of injuries... Daniel and Johnny need to unite to take on a greater evil.

So, it was super satisfying to see them do that. Also, for Hawk to finally realize he had become the thing that he despised, even if he did way more then can be fixed with just a simple "I'm sorry."

But yes, bring on the unified Miyagi and Eagle Fang dojos. I hope it sticks. :)

Edited by Patrick