• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Survivor!

Nidan Melbourne

Who here watches the TV Show Survivor and its associated shows that are aired internationally?

For instance here in Australia, we have the Finale of the Australian Format tonight! Which the difference is that they last for 55 Days instead of the 39 Days that the US Format does.

Then we also have the new season of the US Format of Survivor now airing in its 3rd Week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is weird to think the Australian Season is nearly over, as one of my siblings made it to the Merge. But got voted out a couple of weeks ago, as such was part of the Jury to decide the Winner. But on Sunday the sad thing happened, reward challenge came up to the final 4, and the winner got to vote one member of the jury off so they couldn't participate in anymore tribal councils nor vote for a winner

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sorry, "reality" shows aren't really my thing. Well, TV isn't really my thing to be honest, apart from a good history Doco or a quality movie, of which there are very few these days.

"We don't have any money, so we will have to think" - Ernest Rutherford

• 2 weeks later...

That is unfortunate about your sister, Liam! Was it a fun experience for her, overall?

Patrick