• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello there

KarateLdy

Well its been a long time since I have been hanging out in a forum but thought it would be a great place to gain some insight and advice on some things. As well as learn, I love to learn!

I have been a practitioner of a traditional style for almost 4 years now. Decided to try a little competing last weekend to step out my comfort zone which was pretty cool. Not many to compete with at my age ( 40 something isn't old!) but it was fun! Looking forward to more!

I'm gonna settle in and check out some threads and get acquainted.

~Lynn

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forum KarateLdy. We look forward to discussing various topics with you.

May I ask what style of Karate that you currently train in? So I can cater and adjust terminology appropriately.

Welcome to the forum KarateLdy. We look forward to discussing various topics with you.

May I ask what style of Karate that you currently train in? So I can cater and adjust terminology appropriately.

Thank you sir for the welcome, the system is mixed, but primarily influence is Shorin ryu. I also study Gracie jiu jitsu.

I have also studied Combat Hapkido but my instructor stopped teaching it... I got as far as green belt..

~Lynn