• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Turns 16!

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

We launched our community on this day, 16 years ago. KarateForums.com has such a rich history, that we have made a habit of celebrating, and that I’m deeply appreciative of. However, in honor of today’s milestone, I would like to take a moment to specifically recognize a crop of current members, who are active now, who have contributed to our community in an outstanding way this year. They have sought to grow, helped others and thought critically while also being respectful of their fellow members. They are an important, incredible part of what makes our community special in 2017.

Thank you to JR 137, Alan Armstrong, Wado Heretic, MatsuShinshii, hammer, tallgeese, The Pred, bushido_man96, sensei8, Lupin1, JusticeZero, Zaine, Safroot, Wastelander, LLLEARNER, Tempest, Bulltahr, DWx, ShoriKid, Nidan Melbourne, mazzybear, TJ-Jitsu, Spartacus Maximus, ninjanurse, Kusotare, Dani_001, Wayofaswede and ashworth for really exemplifying what KarateForums.com is all about.

This is not an all-inclusive list of great members, now or in our history, but of members who have really made a big mark this year. Thank you to all of them, and you, for being a part of our community. I can’t believe that 16 years has gone by since we started this community. When people ask me what makes this community special and what I am most proud of, I always talk about the people and how they treat one another, even in disagreement. Thank you to everyone who that describes. :)

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you, Patrick! And congratulations on such an accomplishment! 16 years on a medium like this is outstanding!

Congratulation KF on turning 16 years old; you're looking pretty good!! Thanks to Patrick for having to have nurtured KF all of these years; making KF a force to be reckoned with across the board.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KF; and many, many more!!

:bdaybiggrin:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Congratulations Patrick :)

Thank you for creating this community and for fostering such a great atmosphere.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

That is definitely something to be proud of. Congrats to Patrick and all at KF.

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll

Thank you for the kind words, Liam, Alex, Bob, Danielle, MatsuShinshii, Devin, Mo and Safroot. :) They mean a lot.

Patrick