• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Renewing myself...or at least trying to!!

sensei8

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Alan and Brian!!

This terrifying news was told to me by my PCP last Wednesday afternoon. Waiting to see a Urologist, hopefully sooner than later; this time of the year, doctor appointments are quite scarce. PCP is very adamant about me getting to a Urologist ASAP; but it might be 2-3 weeks, and that seems like forever and a day away. No matter what, the gym is an even more vital to saving my life; have to get the Prostate PSA numbers way down.

There's no QUIT in me!! Sure, I get depressed, and you can bet the farm on it, that when I heard the news, I broke down and bawled and bawled; I was overwhelmed to the Nth degree.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Well, I can see how that would be overwhelming, Bob! Did the doctor diagnose you with prostate cancer, or is he just warning you to get the numbers down in order to avoid it?

Thank you Alan and Brian!!

This terrifying news was told to me by my PCP last Wednesday afternoon. Waiting to see a Urologist, hopefully sooner than later; this time of the year, doctor appointments are quite scarce. PCP is very adamant about me getting to a Urologist ASAP; but it might be 2-3 weeks, and that seems like forever and a day away. No matter what, the gym is an even more vital to saving my life; have to get the Prostate PSA numbers way down.

There's no QUIT in me!! Sure, I get depressed, and you can bet the farm on it, that when I heard the news, I broke down and bawled and bawled; I was overwhelmed to the Nth degree.

:)

My PCP has used the word Prostate Cancer so much that Wednesday, I guess I just don't know. I know my Prostate numbers are 29, where as 9 months ago they were 21...I've no idea what that means. Don't know if someone with that type of cancer would go to the Urologist first or to somewhere the cancer is immediately dealt with.

:-?

**Proof is on the floor!!!

That sounds confusing, Bob. Hoping you get some answers as soon as you can. Will be thinking good thoughts.

Patrick

Thinking of you Bob, get that appointment asap and cross every bridge as you come to them, step by step.............

"We don't have any money, so we will have to think" - Ernest Rutherford