• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Renewing myself...or at least trying to!!

sensei8

Thank you for your kind words, Bulltahr and JR 137; means everything to me. :bowofrespect:

Went to my Cardiologist Monday, February 27, 2017, 2pmCDT for a follow-up!!

Still at 266lbs, which my Cardiologist was very pleased as well as proud of my efforts to do what must be done for the quality of life. He now knows that he can trust me to do what must be done seriously, and not half way. To hear that he was proud of me, thus far, was everything; let's me no that my efforts aren't in vain, at all.

He did an EKG, and I'm STILL in normal sinus rhythm; NO AFIB!!

He's rescheduled my Nuclear Stress Test, 3 weeks from now. He says that the reason that he wants to do the NST is because, on the treadmill stress test to be effective, my heart rate has to be around 175-180, and since the Inversion, my heart rate on a treadmill has fallen from 195 to 110. Even on the StairMaster, and I'm at the top 4 levels, my HR is only 115...Cardiac Inversion (CI) was a big success according to my Cardiologist.

We're still trying to figure out the financials, and my not know anything exact until the week of the NST. The out-of-pocket price, without insurance, is $1,000. That means, my down payment would be $500. My Blue Cross Blue Shield, at the moment, isn't being forthcoming on what my financial responsibility, as of yet. However, my hospital bill for the CI was well over $10, 000, and after insurance and discounts, I only owe $2,400, of which I'm on a payment plan. I've now more payment plans than there are stars...not really, but you get my meaning.

After the NST is completed, my next follow-up will be in 6 months. Cardiologist took away the Medication that regulated the Afib because I don't have Afib, and he also lowered one of my blood pressure medicine from 50mg to 25mg. Signs that I love!!

No gym today because my plate was quite full today. Tomorrow, back to the gym...looking to get down to 256 by the end of March...God willing!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day at the gym today!!

Weight: 263lbs

Cardio today only:

StairMaster

38 minutes

500 Calorie Burn

112 Heart rate

122 floors

Treadmill

32 minutes

237 Calorie Burn

96 Heart Rate

Rowing Machine

26 minutes

280 Calorie Burn

Battle Ropes & Rope Pull-Downs

25 minutes

230 Calorie Burn

13 different exercises X 3 sets [battle Ropes]

3 sets of Left & Right Direction [Rope Pull-Downs]

Walking

Walked to and from the gym from/to my house: 1.5 miles in each direction; 3 miles

Brisk Walk: 15 minute walk to the gym...10 minutes walk to my house

129 Calorie Burn

Total Calorie Burn...1,376

All in all...a pretty good day!!

:D

Weight = 261lbs

Total weight loss since Octobe 4, 2016 [326lbs]...

65lbs...that's almost 70lbs...man oh man!!

I would've never ever imagined that type of weight loss for a second, yet, here I sit, 65lbs lighter...46lbs from reaching my target weight loss of 215lbs by October 4, 2017!!

Nice job Sensei8!

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." ~ Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano

Weight = 261lbs

Total weight loss since Octobe 4, 2016 [326lbs]...

65lbs...that's almost 70lbs...man oh man!!

I would've never ever imagined that type of weight loss for a second, yet, here I sit, 65lbs lighter...46lbs from reaching my target weight loss of 215lbs by October 4, 2017!!

Great news :D

"The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle."

Sosai Mas Oyama founder of Kyokushin Karate.

Today's workout...

1,216 total calorie burn for my cardio!!

StairMaster

1 HOUR

755 calorie burn

184 floors

125 Average Heart Rate (HR)

Levels 7-10...15 minutes per level with a 2 minute cool-down at the completion of each level.

TreadMill

30 minutes

236 calorie burn

98 Average HR

Rowing Machine

20 minutes

225 calorie burn

My big win of the day was the 1 solid hour on the StairMaster AT those intense levels!!

:)

1 hour is a big win. Pretty soon your going to be doing a marathon.

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." ~ Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano