• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dry feets crack :(

Baldor

Hi everyone.

i know this sounds silly but i try to get some help

i have problems that my feet and toes dry out so much that they crack and it hurts like hell then i did use a cream from Vichy. Vichy Podexine and that was the perfect product and really did do a miracle but Vichy did stop it in production and i now need another super product.

All my search on internet is review sites (affiliate) that i can not use to anything but i need some input from people with first hand experience like me.

The shop did tell me to use a Compeed cream but the dont do the job as good as the old one.

Sorry for the spelling english is not my language.

Baldor

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome back to the forum Baldor.

Have you spoken to your doctor or more specifically gone to a Podiatrist about it?

From my knowledge it often depends on what you are doing with your feet and the footware you use.

The older members of the forum may have some products that may be useful.

I've had this before, and I coated my feet in huge amounts of A&D ointment- sold to treat diaper rash- and put my socks on over it before bed. It healed quickly, and that stuff is pretty cheap.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

I've had this before, and I coated my feet in huge amounts of A&D ointment- sold to treat diaper rash- and put my socks on over it before bed. It healed quickly, and that stuff is pretty cheap.

Funnily enough this is what my granny swore by for her hands and feet (swap socks for gloves for the hands!). That and Vaseline on her feet.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Funnily enough this is what my granny swore by for her hands and feet (swap socks for gloves for the hands!). That and Vaseline on her feet.

Vaseline is good too. This is why we should respect our elders.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

Thanks guys i will try to soak them over night..

My doctor just say i need to use ordinary cream and that just dont do it to my needs.

Thanks for the help