• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Food Weaknesses

Phantasmatic

I have to say that I was addicted to Wawa Italian hoagies (only those who live in NJ or PA know what I'm talking about), and coffee. I was there 4 times a day for coffee. They had the best coffee. My mom sends me a "care package" of Wawa coffee every few months (there's no Wawa's in NY :bawling: ). It's the best thing ever! I asked her for the same thing for Christmas LOL.

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Karatekid1975, I know what you mean! My favorite food is Sterzing potato chips. You can only get them in a radius of 100 miles from Burlington, Iowa. I used to live in the radius area. Now I can only get them when I go to visit family or order off the net. That is expensive either way. They are the greasiest, best tasting chips ever!! Full flavored potato taste. Only three ingrediants, potatoes, oil, salt. That's it. Man am I getting hungry! This post sucks!!!! AAAGGGGHHHHH!!! lol

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How about wine gums! I cannot control myself when I buy them (in bulk ofcourse) so that I eat them til my tummy hurts! Talk about self-torture. So needless to say, I think about the pain aspect when starring at them in the grocery store! :-? :-? :-? :bawling:

And ofcourse, don't forget MacDonalds' breakfast bagels (thankgoodness, its a bit of a drive to the nearest one) Lol, I live out in the country!!!

Ciao

:D

Ergh, I don't like McDonals all that much, greasy crap that doesn't even fill you up.. :D

But, I have a weakness for anything with sugar mainly.

There are always two choices, two paths. One choice is easy and its only reward is it's easy.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.