• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello all.

My name is Brock Thomsons, im a 19 yr old male, Australian with a passion and unrelenting dedication the the martial art. No matter the type (although i now focus in training okinawan karate and kobudo) i have had years experience in tai kwon do, goshin ryu and Rhee tai kwon do .

I achieved my junior blacl belt in Rhee tai kwon do at the age of 11 and from there have progressed to karate and in turn kobudo training. I am a shodan black belt in Ken-sei shoto ryu and a 6th kyu in Toushi-Ryukyu Kobudo.

I have a deep passion and interest in the history and philosophy behind karate and love and respect all to do with the ancient samurai warriours.

Live and breath every breath as if it was your last. Persevere, endure, overcome and conquer all that stands before you. Remain respectuful and live the lifestyle of a true Budo-ka. Karate-ka.

Remember there is always someone out there that knows more, has done more, is more. Be open, learn, respect and develop as a human and a karate-ka.

Osu!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forum!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...