• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Video Gamers

liger

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey liger,

I don't do karate, so hopefully it's OK for me to jump in... but I do play video games. :) I don't do any streaming or upload any videos. Me and my brother did mess around with that for awhile, though. That brother does do some things on his own channel, though.

I do watch some videosvery occasionally. Usually when one of my brothers links me to something.

Patrick

All good Patrick. Maybe should have worded that differently. Should have went with martial arts instead of karate and some how included those that don't do either. Sorry about that.

Streaming not interest you Patrick? What kind of things did you like to watch when you get linked?

I watch a couple of streamers. I mostly watch MTG streams, so HAUMPH and NumottheNummy are who I often watch. Other than that I watch a lot of souls streams and in that I enjoy Lobos JR. I also enjoy Weewooweemoo, who plays a few games. I think he's funny.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

I play Planetside 2 a lot. Dont stream, but watch NUCelusive1 youtube montages.

Enjoy Angry Joe's game reviews also.

"We don't have any money, so we will have to think" - Ernest Rutherford

No worries, liger. :) I don't know if there is even a pattern to what I watch, to be honest. Pretty random!

• 6 months later...

I am a Karate practitioner and I am also an avid gamer.

I love action games that keep you on the edge of your seat; I also like Psychological Thrillers (to keep the mind sharp).

I watch a lot of YouTube videos but I do not upload videos; to be honest I wouldn't know how.