• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fitbit Challenges

Hi All,

I curious to know how many of you use Fitbit or other Fitness Tracker Mediums (i.e. jawbone, fitbit etc) to keep track of your physical health?

As such I am interested in making a KF Fitbit Challenge on a weekly basis between members.

If you are interested please send me a pm with your email that you have used to sign up so we can challenge each other for further motivation.

Sorry Moderators + Patrick if not allowed.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I use the polar flow, well I've recently started using it again after months of it lying doing nothing. I think it could be good fun to have some sort of challenge going on. So hopefully it generates some interest. I've PMd you my email address.

Mo.

Be water, my friend.

Well JR 137 and I had our first challenge on the weekend and JR absolutely destroyed me in the process by 15,000 odd steps.

Didn't help that I was teaching most of the weekend and had to have my fitbit off then it dying on me for an hour or so.

Well JR 137 and I had our first challenge on the weekend and JR absolutely destroyed me in the process by 15,000 odd steps.

Didn't help that I was teaching most of the weekend and had to have my fitbit off then it dying on me for an hour or so.

Yeah, that hour is what did you in. I kid. Most of my time is spent chasing my 3 year old and 5 year old around. Sometimes in a fun way, like on the playground on Sunday, other times getting up 100 times to get them stuff. My most commonly used line is "everyone hates to see me relax."