• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wrist Injury

monkeymorgan

Monday night at karate we were hitting rebreakable boards. I kept hitting with the bone that sticks out on the outside of my wrist. It hurt, but nothing bad. The last time through I hit and the board didn't break. My hand and wrist got warm and tingly and pain shot through my wrist and hand. Now it is bruised, swollen (including my ring finger), stiff, and my grip strength isn't there. It also clicks when I rotate my forearm. When I touch it is it a very specific spot that hurts, but it's enough to make me sick at my stomach. Is this just a bone bruise or something else?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best thing to do is get it checked out. Could just be a bruise but, could possibly be broken. Go get an X-Ray to be on the safe side, if it is broken you don't want to aggrivate it in any way and risk further damage. Medical advice is the way to go, especially with the swelling moving down into your finger.

Mo.

Be water, my friend.

I'll fourth that...please get it check out!! Better safe than sorry!! Hopefully it's nothing, and if it is something, it'll get better by RICE...oh yeah...and from whatever a doctor advices.

Get better!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!