• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Check this out

Nidan Melbourne

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Love his enthusiasm in general, the video(s) are pretty inspirational.

When someone mentioned a deadline, he said: "You’ve got a deadline. Well, I do too: death." He smiled. "It tends to insert itself into our considerations."

I watched both of these days before you posted them here. Jesse seems to be well rooted across the board!! Thank you for sharing them!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I have his site bookmarked, he has some great motivational clips and articles.

You can see passion in everything he puts out there.

"We don't have any money, so we will have to think" - Ernest Rutherford

I have some memory of crossing paths with him when I wandered around. He is quite well informed about karate and has done much research by spending time training and discussing different aspects with many of experts and masters.

His grade is not something i consider important because of his significant contribution to explaining karate in layman's terms and making it accessible to younger audiences. As a wild guess based on his level of understanding, I believe he could be between 3rd and 5th Dan( a bit of a stretch give his age)

• 2 months later...

Jesse, from what I've seen of him, is a black belt that CAN teach! He has the ability to capture, as well as keep, the attention of the room while he's on the floor. He carries that confidence, not the smug confidence, that he belongs on the floor, and those in the room, want him on the floor. He's quite affable, quick with a smile, believable, challenges those he's training, knowledgeable, etcetera...in short, yeah, he's got skills!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!