• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I Gave Away Ki-Jutsu Secrets

I liked the start; because the knife-hand, or poke, to the right of the body is something I have seen before, and some have tried to justify it working because of the locality of the liver (Possibly the same people who have got mad about it). It really helped blur the line at the start and then helped sell the later absurdity for what it is.

Also, kudos to your assistant. Great work helping sell it.

R. Keith Williams

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks, everyone!

Wado_Heretic - I specifically wanted to start off with something plausible(ish), before getting into the really crazy stuff. If you look at the other Waza Wednesday videos on our dojo YouTube Channel, you will see that I followed pretty much the exact same format. As for the people who got mad--they seemed to think we were making fun of Aikido, for some reason.

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic! In the beginning as I watched it, I kept thinking to myself, "All they need are some 'Street Fighter'-like energy blast animations and this video is all set." Lo and behold!!! You put 'em in there at the end!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

This was great!

Thanks for the laugh :)

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old topic yet i had to post I love the video.

Sometimes we just have to relax and have fun. My favorite part was the Darth Vader Neck Choke

Anyone that gets mad should watch it all the way to the end.

You mean that was a joke? It has to be real. You've got the half moons on your finger nails. Haven't you flat-lined someone before?

You got lucky with countering his ki with your foot; his ki was weak. Putting your tongue to the opposite side of your mouth is far more effective. Just ask George Dillman.

You mean that was a joke? It has to be real. You've got the half moons on your finger nails. Haven't you flat-lined someone before?

You got lucky with countering his ki with your foot; his ki was weak. Putting your tongue to the opposite side of your mouth is far more effective. Just ask George Dillman.

You win!

Want to come back with something else yet that's all I have right now.

:rofl:

Or ask this guy:

:rofl2:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...