• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What does your Dojo/Club mean to you?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Thanks hammer :karate: Thought you meant training in nature..

As for dojo do you guys consider a rented school gym or public place a dojo? Being in a small town with small town surroundings an actual real dojo like in Japan or dedicated to MA training only is an hour away..On the plus side the instructors around here are top notch.. Would you guys wait for a real dojo or go with what you have?

For sure! My Dojo is a nonporfit, we rent a local high school wrestling room for a few days a week. Heck the students of the high school don't really know of it's existence, other then a few fliers here and there during the start of the school year. We promote the club mainly on word of mouth.

But the instructors are all dedicated to our MA, the small dues are just to cover insurance and rent. We do MA for love of it.

Goju Ryu - Shodan

My MA Blog: http://gojublog.com

Personal Blog: http://zenerth.tumblr.com

That is great Karate_john, Appreciate your input.

Inca Warriors - Warriors of the Inca people were brainwashed for many years to forget fear completely until they became fearless to everything and then they were officially a warrior.

my karate studio means a lot to me why because they help me a lot i learn how to check to cross out at 360 and look at 360 to the side too also i learn about principles like the windshield wiper principle the pinpoint principle the point of origin principle the revolving door principle the puzzle principle etc

also he explained what is american kenpo what is kata what is technique whats the basic kenpo what is marriage of gravity what is web of knowledge whats is the difference between opposite and reverse Etc

I Thanks my Sifu Jesus Flores for everything I learn your the best Sifu ever without you there's no Flores Bros Kenpo karate and also i wanna thanks all my Sifus whose teaching us specially Sifu jesus Sifu Minh Sifu tony sifu esteban

THATS WHY YOU GUYS MEAN a lot to me