• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Getting all old and achy in karate.

KyungYet

'''It might be worth finding a good physical therapist or someone to take a look at you. '''

This.

Pain is an indicator something is not working right,Most of the time it will be muscles either cramped and or weak.

Have been having serious back spasms for a week,treated the area directly with little effect but it turns out that by moving in FULL range of motion in this case squats i quickly realized my upper hamstring was tight so releasing that should reduce or fix the problem. My spine was actually bent 2 inches in a C curve from the front looking at the mirror it was visually obvious how a spasm can twist,turn,compress,lengthen certain parts(Bone structure) and then the whole system compensates for a while then other spots become trouble before you know it you are tight like a really clumpy knot that's hard to undo because were to start? Then inactivity looks alright but that makes the problem worst.

Inca Warriors - Warriors of the Inca people were brainwashed for many years to forget fear completely until they became fearless to everything and then they were officially a warrior.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt