• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fitness Challenge

Holy schnikies! 100 burpees! Without a break!? 20 is a challenge. If somebody is knocking out 100 uninterrupted burpees I tip my hat to them; that's quite impressive. I do a deck of cards workout once a week and that works out to 104 of each exercise, but it takes about 45 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You guys make me feel bad about myself. I would need 911 if I tried your workouts. Man I got a long way to go. Oh, and burpees are just cruel. :)

The most successful battle is the one in which you master yourself.

• 1 month later...

Back when I did crossfit, I had a one on one with my coach one night. I walk into the middle of the gym where she's standing, and she says "alright, give me 50 Burpees." I didn't think she was serious, as I consider Burpees to be a workout and not a warm up. So I did them, it sucked, and then I did the rest of my warm up before doing my strength session and the WOD. Burpees are everyone's weakness.

"Karate doesnt teach me to fight, it teaches me to solve my problems. Physically, mentally, and spiritually."

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Epic work out! Looks hard. I'm training for blackbelt currently and we have to do 100 x pushup, squat thrusts, sit ups, leg raises. 500 star jumps and 1000 roundhouse kicks!! Going to be hell but then i did join a club who like students to have a high level of fitness...

One of our brutal workouts is:

15x

30 seconds of pad punching

30 seconds of press/push ups

repeat no rest.

That which does not kill us, must have missed us.

- Miowara Tomoka

• 3 weeks later...

I had been meaning to do this since you posted it, but did not get a chance until tonight.

For the first part I was like this is easy... Until I got to 40 burps, and then it got really difficult really quickly!

Kudos, a great challenge, and something that I will do again!

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."