• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How Often do you check KF

Safroot

Hello guys,

I want to know how often do you check KF because I feel I am a bit addicted to this wonderful community (KF).

I am checking it nearly every 2-3 hours even at work as long as I have an internet access :lol: , not sure if this is because I am still a new member or I will get more addicted later on. :rofl:

I feel like I want to read every single thread in this forum :D

Any addicts like me?! :brow:

"The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle."

Sosai Mas Oyama founder of Kyokushin Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For me, KF is that necessary outlet that allows me to get away from the Shindokan circle. Depending on how busy my schedule is, I try to pop in here as often as time restraints will allow.

As a KF Sempai, I'm required to put in so many hours per week, and that can be done during the course of a week and/or on a weekend. However I achieve said requirement will vary and be dependent on what I spoke about in the paragraph above.

If I wasn't, and I've not always been a KF Sempai, I'd still be a pebble in everyone's shoe because KF is one of the best, if not the best, forum of its type anywhere. The amazing KF members is that driving force that makes me want to visit KF over and over again, and its been that way as long as I've been here.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I try to get on at least 3 times a week. I used to get on a lot more, but time and work circumstances changed, so now, I do what I can, when I can.

Thank you for the kind words about the community, Safroot and Bob. :)

Patrick

No worries that's the truth :D

"The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle."

Sosai Mas Oyama founder of Kyokushin Karate.