• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My Girlfriend

a_ninja

I think many people forget that being in a relationship is a luxury.

there are plenty of people who have never been with another person

for their entire life.

I've met a lovely attractive widow who was single and stayed that way

she looked 40. I asked her why, and she told me because the love of her

life died in a car crash early in their marriage (high school sweet hearts)

she is not the only person I've met like this.

everyone always wants a GF, wants this kind of GF, that kind of GF,

they always think of what they want in a girl, but have they thought

of what they have to offer? is it really that good? compared to 100s of

other guys?

I say only when you have reach rock bottom, been humbled, and then worked really hard to make yourself better, can you even start to

appreciate the beauty of what is called a woman.

then every day becomes valentines day.

you know that she can leave you at any moment, but your secure,

you won't force her, you let her be the way she is,

just accept what is, and you like a

skilled magician, charm her with your spells. And together grow

nurture what is called love..

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to sound rough but..

Apoligise, explain what happened.

If you love her, tell her that. Tell her whatever you have it.

IF she doesn't forgive you then(anything short of cheating she probably should), cut your loses and move on.

You dn't want to be with a girl that can't accept you, or your shortcomings.

I learnt that the hard way a long time ago.

What I did was go over to her apartment with two packets of coca mix and while drinking chocolate we talked it out. Actually we got closer because of it....hot chocolate fixes everything!

:nod:

Amen to that!

One mistake you don't want to make, in my opinion, is to assume that you are always wrong, and you always have to do the smoothing over. Believe it or not, every now and then, the woman is wrong, and it is her job to appologize, and then initiate the talking it out process.

Yep, thats right; then SHE will have to bring the hot chocolate! :wink:

One mistake you don't want to make, in my opinion, is to assume that you are always wrong, and you always have to do the smoothing over. Believe it or not, every now and then, the woman is wrong, and it is her job to appologize, and then initiate the talking it out process.

Is the sun shinning brightly over there in Fantasy Land? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Is the sun shinning brightly over there in Fantasy Land? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, it works for me! Dead serious!

However, I am not saying that I am always right, either. However, there are times where I am. :D

Hey, it works for me! Dead serious!

However, I am not saying that I am always right, either. However, there are times where I am. :D

Your wife must be a very patient woman :P

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt

You guys are making me out to be some kind of jerk or something!:D

Well, I guess my wife is pretty patient. After all, she did say that she was giving me all kinds of hints and stuff, trying to let on that she liked me, but I could never pick up on it. :o It took her to practically stomp on my foot and say "Hey! I like you!!!" for me to really figure it out. So yeah, that would make her pretty patient. :P

However, don't confuse what I have said earlier. I am not saying that I am always right; believe me, when it comes to sticking one's foot in one's mouth, you can call me Captain Foot. But, there are times, although they may be few and far between, that the wife is wrong. And I am more than willing to wait for an apology. :)