• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My Girlfriend

a_ninja

i messed up bad with my girl... i said something wrong and i didnt mean too.. I really need help guys please.... I think i might love her... please wat should i do

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i messed up bad with my girl... i said something wrong and i didnt mean too.. I really need help guys please.... I think i might love her... please wat should i do

May I ask what you did?

Do the same thing we all do. Grovel at her feet with flowers and presents. :lol:

This works. :lol: You just have to give some cool-off time, and then take time to talk with her, and explain what it is you meant to say. It'll work out. Trust me.

Yeah. Time patience and sensativity. If it was me and it was a bad thing you said or did then i would probably make you stew on it for a long time :D

Grovel like mad but go easy on all the presents she will need time. Good luck

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

It cant be that bad im sure things will be okay sometimes you just have to wait nothing is usually as bad as it seems just tell her that your sorry and then wait

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

I had a bit of a tiff with my girlfriend a few weeks back- rules to keep in mind:

You are wrong, even if if you are right. You can win the debate, and still loose.

Humility and sincerity- no 'I'm sorry but...'. Say that you are sorry and mean it.

A peace offering :P

What I did was go over to her apartment with two packets of coca mix and while drinking chocolate we talked it out. Actually we got closer because of it....hot chocolate fixes everything!

:nod:

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt

Good Suggestions Night Owl :)

I'd say tell her that you are sorry that you upset her and that you didn't mean to. Tell her that you never want to make her feel bad, but you're just a person and you messed up. Then look at her all timid like and tell her that you love her.

Also, hot chocolate.

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

I feel your pain, bro. I seem to stick my foot in my mouth at the worst possible times when it comes to the ladies. :x

Just be humble when it comes to apologizing, don't let pride/ego get in the way, and, like NightOwl said, don't say "I'm sorry, but...."

Ed

Ed