bushido_man96

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's encouraging, thanks. I seem to be okay while I'm working out it's after that it happens. The test revealed that I can't empty my lungs of air so I can't get a full breath when I need it. frustrating. :-? then I have these stupid allergy attacks where I sneeze off and on for the next 24 hours. I'm training for 1st dan and this is REALLY getting in my way. :( If you guys get a chance please pray for me. I need to breathe now more than ever. :D

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

“AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

Nike Ad.

Today's workout:

Kihons(10 Each)

Hiji Ate Goho

Tenshin Happo

Lung Thrusts(50 each side)

Reverse Thrusts(50 each side)

Front Kicks (25 each side)

Round Kicks (25 each side)

Side Kicks (25 each side)

Combos:

Front Kick/Reverse Punch

Jab/Reverse Punch

Kata(4 Times)

Pinan Yodan

Pinan Godan

Kihon Nijugo

I've been trying to step up my training a bit because I've noticed I've been getting a little out of shape lately.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

This is what I'm trying to work on for a new training schedule...

Stretch.

Run for about 3-4ks.

Home gym (weighted rows, pull downs, leg curls, etc. 10lbs, 20, 30, 40, 40, 30, 20, 10).

Push ups/Sit ups/Pull ups.

Skip or Exercise Bike.

Free Weights Light - Medium - Max - Max - Medium - Light - Barbell Squats, Bench Press, Dead Lifts, Rows, etc.

Heavy Bag.

One more run before bed.

Stretch.

What does everyone think?

I think, I would be tired! :D

Yeah, I reckon I will too after that workout... I'll see how I go.

"The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee

didn't go to my TKD or Boxing class tonight because of the asthma crap. I did work out at home did free weights, blocks, and abs. still productive and only had to use my inhaler once :D

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

Nike Ad.

1-24-07:

I made it back to class today! :) Today is usually our kicking class, but we changed it up, and did forms, because my instructor has a testing coming up.

I did a total of 17 forms. We did the first 8 forms without breaks, at a consistent speed and power, but not full on. Then, we did the next 9 forms with more power, and breaks in between.

Then I had a good stretch out.

I was born with it, but thought I outgrew it around 11 or 12. I played sports in highschool, did okay. I have always had horrible allergies, and the asthma started a few weeks ago when I began to work out everyday and do intense cardio, it happens after the workout, and I feel miserable for the next day or so. I go back to the doc. Friday so they will have my breathing tests back and can hopefully help me. thanks so much for the prayers, I know they work. :karate:

Nike Ad.

Oh...this thread brings such a guilt trip! I've been too 'busy' with school to work out :lol:

...Does a 9:02am run to a 9:00am class count?

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt