• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How Old Were You When You First Started Training?

How Old Were You When You First Started Training?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You First Started Training?

• 6 or younger
    • 7-9
    • 10-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-18
    • 19-21
    • 22-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50 or older

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt start till i was 14, but here is an interesting fact. bruce lee didnt start martial arts till he was 14 also. he just trained all the time. He literally never took a break. Thats the reason i thik he quit his pholosophy courses

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

25!

Started karate at 9. Hated every second, left, vowed never to do martial arts ever again, nothing until 25 when I went to a tkd class "for a laugh" loved it.

I think I would have been too mentally immature to do a MA properly until now. :)

I was exposed to MA by the time I was about 4. My dad was a TKD brown belt. At age 6 I was watching Mortal Kombat, Power Rangers, and occasionally the Turtles. Somehow, it took me until age 8 to get involved, and then my parents pulled me out about a year later. After years of no karate, my friend showed up to a library event still wearing his gi and belt, and I was 14 then. He brought me to the school, and I'm still there. I'm almost 17, now.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

I started when i just turned 6 I think done it until I was about 12 then had 2 years without it and started up again in a different style when i was 14 am goin to be 16 in feb

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...