• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anti-biotics

Shotokan-kez

Hey guys just a quick question. I'm on anti-biotics for an ear infection. I know i cannot drink alcohol while taking them so no danger there. I was just wondering after i have finnished the course does anyone know how long they stay in your system, when will it be safe to drink again. I'm just asking because a day after the course on meds finnish i'm going to a birthday party. :D

Kez x :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah, if it doesn't say on the box, you should just give your doctor a call or play it safe until you can get a hold of him/her.

With questions like these, you'll usually get a quicker and more reliable answer by calling your doctor.

I don't ask my doctor for karate advice and I don't get my medical advice from a karate forum.

:)

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Thansk for the replies. Hint of sarcasm there Sohan :D

It doesn't say on the box, my docs are closed at the moment so i will call them after new year.

I prefer the term facetious, thanks. :)

Sarcasm has a bite to it that goes against that ole holiday spirit I am presently enjoying...

:P

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu