• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The big 'what did you all get for christmas' topic

Havoc88

First of all, I hope everyone had a nice christmas!

Now I'm interested in what everyone got from Santa :D

I got three dvd's, a shirt and a tie. We dont do fancy things with christmas, but I had a really good time :)

Tom

Train harder!

Currently: 7th kyu, yellow belt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

lol, patsuai.

Well, I'm old and everything. I didn't ask for anything. As far as what other people got me, I picked up socks, underwear, a CD/DVD shelf, candy, a calendar and some other assorted things.

When we get older we tend to get less, especially when we become parents ourselves :bawling: I must admit though this year i was very impressed with my pressie pile :D

I got lots of bath salts and bubble bath ect (do you think someone is trying to tell me something? :lol: ). Doctor who series one boxset, warewolf figure from doctor who. Dressing gown, pj's, mp3 player and odds and ends, overall very nice.

The adults tend to open their gifts after midnight on xmas morning so the kids can have our full attention on xmas morning, seems to work well that way. :)

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

I got a GI(martial arts uniform),Candy (i luv dark chocolate!), a couple of sweaters :dead: , and some more random odds and ends.

Sometimes i wish we wouldn't feel obligated to give gifts, it's a lot of work! I am not a shop-a-holic. It's funny to see some of the parents/Big kids get to a toy store super early just for something to play with (i.e. the wii or elmo) :lol: ! Thats amusing to watch but dreadful when your in the midst of the action.

I miss the simpler days. I would be content with just a bar of dark chocolate and the one i love! Is that weird? Now i sound emo/female! :lol:

Lol,

Arisu

"Never leave that to tomorrow for which you can do today." -Ben. Frank.

I didn't get very much, but me and the wife agreed that we shouldn't get each other a whole lot.

I got a pair of Chief sandals, and a new Chiefs T-shirt. The wife and I also got some cash from her dad. We will be going back home to my folks' house in February, so we will have some more Christmas then as well.

I also just sold my truck today, so I picked up some cash there, too. :D

The kids really cleaned up for Christmas, though. It was a load of fun to watch them.

I got...

A laptop

A printer

A digital camera

A dvd player

A bunch of games

Some chocolate

A calendar

and a few other things

Dad decided this Christmas to go all out

btw I'm 22 :P

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

i got-

the boondocks first season( the best animated show ever, besides robot chicken)

legends of wu-tang: legend of liquid sword 2

spirited killer( tony jaa's fisrt ever movie appereance.)

ultimate game( also a movie)

sun dragon( also a movie)

Bruce Lee man and the myth( also movie)

the streetfighter staring sony Chiba( also movie)

return of the streetfighter

sister streetfighter

shogun ninjas( also movies)

ninja warriors

ultimate masters ( also movie)

weight lifting gloves

hand/ankle weights

sonic rivals ( psp game)

okami( GREAT PS2 game)

a bionicle

the new stephon marbury shoes ( starbury's)

a new gym bag

a binder

and a calender.

i had one of the best Christmas's in a long time.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

I got a chopper (for veggies) from my mom, a cool Japanese soup set from Heidi (I love to cook), and I got coffee from my sister (coffee that I can't get here in NY) .... yummmm. Plus candy from my Grandmom. My honey got me a gift certificate to Ski Company (for snowboarding stuff) .... YAY!

I also got the odds-and-ends from my boyfriends family. Some stuff I probably won't use, except the sheets that I got for the bed, and pot holders. Don't tell him I said that LOL. But it's the thought that counts.

Laurie F