• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite Foods?

Patrick

So, what are your favorite foods? I really like seafood (lobster, shrimp, crab). Also, pizza, chicken, tacos, quesadillas, various sandwiches... :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Patrick, you are the conversation starter these days, aren't you? :)

Good topic. I happen to love real authentic Mexican food (not the artery-clogging gunk that passes for Mexican here in the states), and my wife is a wonderful native cook. She makes cerviche, which is like a seafood salad that you eat on tostadas, that will make your mouth water. Her steak taquitos are to die for as well. In fact, just about everything she makes is pretty darned good.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

I can agree on the baked potato with cheese, maybe add some chopped bacon. I also love a good steak. I'll even eat sushi if the shrimp, crab or other fish is cooked. I make a pretty good homemade broccoli-cheese soup. I guess I'm somewhat of a "see-food" eater...... I see food, and I eat it.

Now, I don't do really odd stuff like raw fish or octopus or squid. YUK!!

what goes around, comes around

Mine are similar to yours Patrick, on a day to day basis I love having pizza at least once a week. Its my true weakness.

However my favorite 'treat' food that I dont get my hands on so often is Lobster and Snow Crab. Mmmm, I love pretty much any seafood item, but those two are incredible.

I play a wrestling game online. If you'd like to play follow this link

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 133896

Oh, wow. Well, the number one favorite of mine is CHOCOLATE!!!! Not any fancy chocolate, so those that want to send a package for Christmas, don't send chocolate-covered cherries or any of that stuff. :P Just good 'ol chocolate bars...Snickers, Hershey's (and with almonds), M&Ms, etc.

Otherwise, I love a deep-fat fried turkey. Good stuff. I also like spaghetti, and chicken parmesean.

Anything japanese! My wonderful German Grandmother adopted a Japanese lifestyle after many years of visiting and teaching...and it rubbed off on me. I also like Vietnamese food and Szechuan.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Roast beef with yorkshire pudding and horseradish sauce! Preferably with a nice pint of Pedigree!

I used to love a good curry, especially a nice chicken tikka dhansak, but my current student flat is above an Indian restaurant and having to pick my way round their bins every morning has put me off somewhat!

Cool. :) Thanks for the replies.

Yeah, I like chocolate, too. Another thing I like(that I thought of when reading Parmesan on Brian's post) is various cheeses. Like those blocks of cheese by Cabot, Helluva Good, etc. Sharp cheddar and all that. Good stuff.