6 members have voted

1. 1. psp or ds

• psp
    • ds

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ok, this may sound kind cheap of me, but don't laugh too hard. :D

My wife and I decided to get our daughter a Nintendo DS Lite for Christmas, and it came in today. Well, I have been wanting to try out that New Super Mario Bros. game, so I went out and bought it for her tonight, and I brought it to work with me, to try it out for her. You know, to make sure she would like it? :wink: Well, I love the game, and have been playing it for 2 hours straight! It brings back memoris of the old 8-bit Nintendo I was brought up on.

I haven't played the PSP, but Sony usually puts out a top-notch item. I do like this DS, though, and I will have to borrow it from my daughter from time to time! :lol:

:lol: Brian i bought my son a ds for christmas and like you i have been playing it, just to check it works of course :P I got him two games for it, stormbreaker and worms warfare. Like you i want the mario so i may buy that to, we had the 8 bit nintendo and the mario games on that are brill.

He also has a psp but he keeps that at his fathers so i have never been able to play it, maybe i will treat myself to one in the new year! :)

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

If worms warfare is anything like the old worms games, it will be entertainign to both kids and adults as well.

For now, my son is satisfied with his plain old Gameboy SP, which is easier on the bank account. If I had to choose between DS and PSP, I would definatly buy the DS for a child, but PSP maye have more adult orientated games.

I play a wrestling game online. If you'd like to play follow this link

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 133896

I've had a PSP since about 4 months before UK release. At the start there wheren't many games, now there are loads to choose from. I haven't played on the DS but would have to say i'd be lost without my PSP.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Well, I have been wanting to try out that New Super Mario Bros. game, so I went out and bought it for her tonight, and I brought it to work with me, to try it out for her. You know, to make sure she would like it? :wink:
:lol: Brian i bought my son a ds for christmas and like you i have been playing it, just to check it works of course

lol.

"Why is this open?"

"That darn sales clerk! Say, mind if I give it a go first?"

Well, I have been wanting to try out that New Super Mario Bros. game, so I went out and bought it for her tonight, and I brought it to work with me, to try it out for her. You know, to make sure she would like it? :wink:
:lol: Brian i bought my son a ds for christmas and like you i have been playing it, just to check it works of course

lol.

"Why is this open?"

"That darn sales clerk! Say, mind if I give it a go first?"

I just wonder what she'll say when she sees that there is already a saved game on it!!!! :lol: :lol:

I think the DS i have never had so much fun when about 6 of us were playing DS at school all playing mario kart its just so fun i can explain it just the laughs and pleasure you get from pushing your friends of the track or turtle shelling them. PSP is good but not as much fun.

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.