• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Soda

Patrick

Any other soda drinkers here? :) I'll drink a majority of sodas and like them, but I would have to say that my favorite would be Coke or Cherry Coke.

Most of the time, we drink store brands (or, more specifically, Sam's Choice). :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to drink alot of Soda or 'pop' but have cut back alot as it was killing my teeth. If I do have any its ginger beer but thats probably 1 can a month.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

I drink just about anything. I had to work on breaking the habit though. Went from 3 cans a day to none for 6 months. After that I allow myself 2 cans worth in a week. Speaking of which... I think I'll go have one now. :)

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Well i will drink almost any but my faves are pepsi and dr pepper. My dentist said i should stop because like orion it was hurting my teeth and i was having fillings. My dentist also said that the sugar free one's are just as bad!

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Coke, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, and that is about it. I don't really drink the store brands that much, and I stay away from Pepsi, and just about anything diet.

lol yeah well it is our second national drink (whisky being first)

one question - have you tried it did you like it??

when my brothers girlfriend was over from the states we got her to try some lets just say i think its an aquired taste :(

its also a life saver for a hangover (not that i would know about that sort of thing :angel: )