• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What book are you currently reading?

bushido_man96

Does anyone here enjoying reading? I have done a lot of reading in the last few years, both fiction and non-fiction. My non-fiction interests include martial arts and ancient history. As for fiction, I love medieval fantasy, and also some of the classics.

Currently, I am reading Secrets of the Samurai, the Martial Arts of Fuedal Japan. It is very interesting, and gives quite interesting information on the fuedal classes of Japan at the time, the fighting arts involved, and the like. I am learning a lot.

How about everyone else? What are you reading now?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supertraining by Mel Siff. Great read for the serious exercise buff.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

I finished Eragon last week. I asked for the sequel for Christmas so I'm killing time by reading David Eddings' Belgariad series.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

The sequel is good, too. I can't wait to read the third one, Inheritance.

With the series being a trilogy, there should be three movies as well. We'll see if it can run like Lord of the Rings did.

I do enjoy reading, but I just get so busy that I don't get to read things except what's needed or in short bursts here and there. I bought myself a number of books related to the death of The Notorious B.I.G. and Bad Boy Entertainment related subjects, so I hope to get to those eventually. But, if I'm reading anything right now, it's Driver's Handbook by Division of Motor Vehicles, North Carolina Department of Transportation. ;)

I love reading, both fiction and none fiction, I'm rarely seen without a book in my hand. I'm currently reading English Passengers by Matthew Kneale, which is fantastic, and A Very Short Introduction to Aglicanism by Mark Chapman, which is not at all short but very interesting.