• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Painting

Patrick

Anyone into painting? I used to paint a bit, but I haven't in a long time. I'm hanging frames in my room now and a couple of them are paintings by my Great Grandmother, so I thought it'd be a good idea for a topic. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have done watercolors & Bob Ross (the 'happy little trees' dude) oil painting on the past. I enjoy watercolor more, but people seem to like the Bob Ross more (not that I hang out wtit art critics!).

I took up watercolors at age 35, after no previous art stuff at all. It was a good lesson in not labeling myself. Too many times we makes statements like "I can't paint," and then make it come true ourselves. Try it, you'll like it!

If you think only of hitting, springing, striking or touching the enemy, you will not be able actually to cut him. You must thoroughly research this. - Musashi

I'm doing GSCE art if that counts I also like to draw odd bits, I'm working on a fantasy piece at the moment with a giant snake like thing its coming together!!

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

Anyone into painting? I used to paint a bit, but I haven't in a long time. I'm hanging frames in my room now and a couple of them are paintings by my Great Grandmother, so I thought it'd be a good idea for a topic. :)

Aswell as Martial arts, I also do the art that is safe, I do paint quite alot, I draw, I even take art in school

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.

Nope, not anymore. I did some in school as a kid, and have some ok stuff hanging up at my folks' house. Nothing much since then, however. I am not too creative.