• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what do you want to do?

brokenswordx

i was wondering what people in k-forums are doing and want to do in their lives. like are in school or have a job, plans for the future, etc, etc.

it's my last year of high school and i'm going to college in the fall of 2007. i'm saving up my money now and still looking even though i got accpeted into the collge i wanted, i plan on majoring in accounting and music. i really want to be a musician, i wrote i few songs and i'm taking guitar lessons now. the people that read my lyrics say they're pretty good and have insight, i really want to connect to people and show them that it's never to late to live your dream as long as you have a plan and drive to make it come true. i know i'll never stop training in martial arts and i hope to train in a chinese art after i get my black belt in karate. i eventually want to get married and have my own karate and iaido dojo sometime later on. well enough about moi, i want to hear about you guys...oh and girls too! :)

<3

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm in my last year of secondry school and will be staying on for college, then go to uni and all that hopefully end up being a lawyer, and at the same time I'll still be in the martial arts and hope to take up to some weapons :)

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

I'm in my first year of college. Before I start working I would like to have seen asia, afrika and australia. Hopefully I will get going with my karate training and become a fine Martial Artist.

After college I would like to start my own business :)

Will soo how my plans work ou.

Tom

Train harder!

Currently: 7th kyu, yellow belt

I'll tell you when I've grown up. :D

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

With respect,

Sohan

It will never happen!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just playing! :D

I hope to get my degree sometime soon; I am at a standstill at this point. I hope to get a little further along in the Law Enforcement area, as I am really enjoying what I am doing now.

I will always stick with the martial arts, and maybe have a school someday...but it is so much fun to be learning.

Well i finally went back to college after a little break.

Im studying software development which is what i really love doing after that i dont know wither to go on to uni (id get into 2nd or 3rd year) or take my chances at getting a job that would train me up.

but apart from that who knows what the future holds!!

With respect,

Sohan

I hope to get my degree sometime soon; I am at a standstill at this point. I hope to get a little further along in the Law Enforcement area, as I am really enjoying what I am doing now.

I will always stick with the martial arts, and maybe have a school someday...but it is so much fun to be learning.

I've actually thought about being a cop here in Atlanta, as it is an honorable profession serving the public. But being a cop is a hard, tough job with lousy hours not to mention the fact that there are people out there pointing guns at you. Also, it'd be a bit of a pay cut (low 40's), though I'd get benefits.

If I was a few years younger I'd try for OCS in the Army or Marines. I always regretted not joining the Marines for a few years after college, and now I'm too old to enter as an officer, unless I were a physician or nurse.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Some day I would love to be a professional 3D modeler. Unfortunately with the job I have now, there's not enough time to invest to get my skills back up to par.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

With respect,

Sohan

I've actually thought about being a cop here in Atlanta, as it is an honorable profession serving the public. But being a cop is a hard, tough job with lousy hours not to mention the fact that there are people out there pointing guns at you. Also, it'd be a bit of a pay cut (low 40's), though I'd get benefits.

If I was a few years younger I'd try for OCS in the Army or Marines. I always regretted not joining the Marines for a few years after college, and now I'm too old to enter as an officer, unless I were a physician or nurse.

With respect,

Sohan

I'm not sure how it would be there, but here, the shifts rotate, every two or three months. However, my job being up in the jail, the shifts do not rotate. Therefore, I am stuck working nights. However, I much prefer to work nights as opposed to working mid shifts, where I would miss out on training and my family.

Mid 40's is better than the wages here! Heck, you may even be able to schedule your other interests around it. Or better yet, you could get the department involved in a package that you could set up. Keeping cops in good shape is always beneficial to them!